This Saturday, November 26th, 2016 is to see the [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/thepolycast/live]twenty-fourth recording[/url] of [i]Civilization[/i] strategy podcast [url=http://thepolycast.net/polycast]PolyCast[/url]’s tenth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America ([url=www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PolyCast+270+Recording&iso=20161126T12&p1=188&ah=2]timezone converter[/url]), Episode 270’s topics list is set as follows:
– 2K Says [i]Pre-Civilization[/i] Games Infringe on “Civilization” Trademark (Link 1 | Link 2)
– First [i]Civilization VI[/i] Patch Has Arrived (Link 1 | Link 2)
– Reviewing [i]Civilization VI[/i] (Link 1 | Link 2)
– [i]CivVI[/i] City With 2+ Billion People (Link 1 | Link 2)
– [i]CivVI[/i] Discount Was Too Good to Be True (Link)
[url=http://thepolycast.net/polycast]PolyCast[/url] is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the [i]Civ[/i] community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to [url=https://twitter.com/thepolycast]follow the show[/url] on Twitter and [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/thepolycast]subscribe to[/url] its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show [url=http://thepolycast.net/modcast][u]ModCast[/u][/url] focuses on [i]Civ[/i] modding, [url=http://thepolycast.net/turncast][u]TurnCast[/u][/url] on [i]Civ[/i] multiplay.