This Saturday, May 19th, 2018 is to see the tenth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 308’s topics list is set as follows:
– Civilization VI: Rise and Fall Spring 2018 Patch Is Here
– Ice Tiles Should Provide Science in Late Game
– Can We Reframe the AI Discussion
– It’s About the Map “Until It Isn’t”
– Civ Developer Looking for “Online Services Engineer”
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.