This Saturday, June 02nd, 2018 is to see the eleventh recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 309’s topics list is set as follows:
– Do People Actually Like Eurekas/Inspirations? (Civilization VI)
– It’s About the Map “Until It Isn’t”
– Time to Retire “Tall vs. Wide” to “Peace vs. War”?
– Mediating a Settlement
– Is It Time to Rethink How Border Expansion Works?
– “After Rise & Fall” Suggestions Series
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.