This Saturday, June 16th, 2018 is to see the twelfth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 310’s topics list is set as follows:
– Does Civilization VI ‘Front Load’ Too Much?
– On Legacy Policy Cards
– Time for a Custom Civ Option?
– Next Patch to Fall When, and Its Priorities
– On Analytics Software Inclusion
– Bring Back Corporations, Vassal States and Introducing Trade Nodes to CivVI
– Weapon Trading
– “After Rise & Fall” Suggestions Series
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.