This Saturday, November 03rd, 2018 is to see the twentieth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 323’s topics list is set as below; note that the recording is to conclude with a major show announcement, being publicized before anywhere else.
– Understanding Trade Routes and Trading Posts (Civilization VI)
– Why the Trade Exclusion of Markets vs. Lighthouses?
– Pitch for an 8th Governor
– False Flags and War Declaration Changes
– Central Banks
– Districts as a Blank Canvas
– Episode 322 Feedback
– Civilization III Released 17 Years Ago
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.