This Saturday, August 19th, 2017 is to see the sixteenth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s eleventh season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 287’s topics list is set as follows:
– Episodes 286, 287 Feedback
– Early Civilization VI War Vital?
– Penny-Pinching Misers
– Rate Civilization VI‘s Pantheon Beliefs
– Rate CivVI Great Admirals
– Rate CivVI Great Artists
– Reworked/Expanded Diplomacy and World Congress for Civilization VI
– Early/Midgame Housing: Reintroducing the Cottage System
– Some Policy Cards Should be for Certain Governments Only
– Sid Meier’s Civilization: A New Dawn Board Game Announced
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.