Sid Meier’s Civilization VI has been released worldwide! Marking the 25th anniversary of the Civ series, the game both builds upon the critically and commercially successful Sid Meier’s Civilization V, and introduces a variety of new features, such as the District system.
- General Discussions – discuss any and all aspects of the game here; let everyone know what you enjoy and what you don’t about the game.
- Bug Reports – if you run into any bugs while playing the game, post them here. Firaxis staff have in the past perused our Bug Report forums to identify problems that need fixing in the next patch of the game.
- Ideas & Suggestions – have you thought of a way to improve on Civ6? If so, post your idea in this forum and see what other fanatics think.
- Strategy & Tips – discuss the best strategies for playing the game with players of all difficulty levels.
- Creation & Customization – get involved in the modding scene, or find out about new mods for the game. Right now, you can check out the first version of the Anno Domini mod by Rob (R8XFT).
- Multiplayer – sick of the AI? Play against some humans! Discuss all multiplayer topics here.
- Stories & Let’s Plays – if you have a game story to share, or an LP to post, do so here.
- Technical Support – if you run into any technical difficulties with the game, post in this forum to see if others can help you.
- Macintosh – this is a forum for the discussion of the recently announced Mac version of Civ6.