This Saturday, January 21st, 2017 is to see the second recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s eleventh season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 273’s topics list is set as follows:
– Civilization VI Coming to Linux
– CivVI “Winter 2016 Update” Now Available on Mac
– More 2016 Christmas Special Feedback
– 2016 Christmas Special Suggestions Redux
– PolyCast 2016 Feedback Survey Results (Comments)
– “History Respawned”: CivVI
– Aztecs Now Available for All CivVI Players
The Aztecs are now available for free to all Civilization VI players.
– “New Workers”, Old Issues
– “Thought I Survived”: Sean Bean on CivVI Narration
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.