This Saturday, February 04th, 2017 is to see the [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/thepolycast/live]third recording[/url] of [i]Civilization[/i] strategy podcast [url=http://thepolycast.net/polycast]PolyCast[/url]’s eleventh season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America ([url=http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PolyCast+274+Recording&iso=20170204T12&p1=188&ah=2]timezone converter[/url]), Episode 274’s topics list is set as follows:
– Email from “slo” (re: [i]Civilization VI[/i] Artificial Intelligence)
– Tackling [i]CivVI[/i] Barbarians
– [i]CivVI[/i] Great People: Setting Priorities
– [i]CivVI[/i] City States: Befriend, Conquer, Ignore?
– Team Multiplayer Among Changes Being Worked On: [i]CivVI[/i] Developer [b]Firaxis Games[/b]
– “History Respawned”: [i]CivVI[/i]
[url=http://thepolycast.net/polycast]PolyCast[/url] is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the [i]Civ[/i] community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to [url=https://twitter.com/thepolycast]follow the show[/url] on Twitter and [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/thepolycast]subscribe to[/url] its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show [url=http://thepolycast.net/modcast][u]ModCast[/u][/url] focuses on [i]Civ[/i] modding, [url=http://thepolycast.net/turncast][u]TurnCast[/u][/url] on [i]Civ[/i] multiplay.