This Friday, Oct 20th at 9 PM EST will be the 6th CivPlayers League Podcast. Here’s what were talking about this week!
Co-Hosts Sarnith and KingLewie, and guest Co-Host Under bring you this weeks topics.
Here’s what we’re talking about this week!
• In depth review and analysis of the new Civs; Indonesia and Khmer. How do they compare to the civs we already have?
• Hoplites used to get their +10 bonus for standing with another Hoplite all the time – but it’s finally fixed! What other bugs have you noticed were fixed? Lets discuss it together.
• Religious changes from Pantheons, the Lense, and Pressures Explained – we finally know how it actually works!
• Tourism explained – Including the math behind it. Do you know how to get a Cultural Victory? If not, come find out how!
• Are City States to close to your spawn? How about the AI? Yeah we noticed to, come find out why!
• Do you think the DLC is worth picking up? How about if Religion is worth going for now? Tell us your thoughts and share your questions!(edited)
CivPlayers Podcasts are recorded live on Sarnith’s Twitch every Friday at 9pm EST https://www.twitch.tv/sarnith
You can watch this episode here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ivliXqAP4
You can watch all Podcasts as well as other CivPlayers events at our YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwQClbMfJ2w-BrFY1V8UGw