This past Friday, Dec 1st at 9 PM EST was the 12th CivPlayers League Podcast. Here’s what we talked about in the past week!
Co-Hosts Sarnith and KingLewie, and guest Co-Host Harambe, BladeSe7en and Roven, bring you this weeks topics.
• The Expansion has been announced! Will it fix problems, or just create more? Tell us what you expect!
• The CPL Challenger Series is upon us! 8 Players have signed up to duke it out on balanced maps to establish dominance. 1:35:30
• God of the Forge as a pantheon is being revisited!? It’s been default banned with a vote to allow it, but now people are saying it’s not a big deal – What do YOU think? 1:16:40
• Siege units such as the Battering Ram and Siege Tower [which are really support units but hey, who’s checking?] with units past the medieval era? What about my poor walls? 1:22:35
• How would you rate each civ? What if the bot drafted you a civ list with civs from each “tier”? How would you feel about it? Who’s opinion would be used to determine such a thing? 1:29:40
• We normally vote to have barbs on or off for a match. With the recent merger, we made Two separate staging lobbies [Barbs on, and Barbs off] – This has shown that Barbarians no longer lag the game out of control and a LOT of barb games have been happening. Do we still need these channels? Or now that we’re aware that it’s fixed, can we return to voting as we did before? 1:42:10
• Catch us at YouTube live at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIw6b7qVvkbA27lXUYLJjNg
CivPlayers Podcasts are recorded live on Sarnith’s Youtube Live every Friday at 9pm EST Sarnith’s Youtube Live
Watch this episode here https://youtu.be/liXoyOd4dig
You can watch all Podcasts as well as other CivPlayers events at our YouTube page CivPlayers Youtube Channel