Water Cities? The three hundred-and-thirty-fifth episode of PolyCast, “Antarctic Late Summer Edition“, features regular co-hosts Stephanie “Makahlua”, and Philip “TheMeInTeam” with guest co-hosts TheChrisD and Zosh127 and takes on the following topics:
– 01m34s | Announcement and Release of the Antarctic Late Summer Patch for Civilization IV
– 28m15s | Nintendo Switch and Steam Get Cross-Platform Saves.
– 33m23s | Should civilizations be Balanced?
– 41m12s | Does Anyone Use Liang’s Fisheries?
– 49m32s | What the Coast Really Is.
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.