Amplitude have posted a new scenario challenge for Humankind!
This time you get a cross-over from Amplitude’s space game Endless Space, and you must leave ravaged planet to find a new home.
The official description is the following:
The Aurigan Summer Scenario Challenge
Auriga, home to such iconic factions as the Vaulters, plays a key role in the unfolding story of the Endless universe. It’s a beautiful planet, but also a dangerous one. Wracked by cataclysms before, the world seemingly recovered, only to spiral towards destruction once more. Can you lead your people to find a way to escape or to survive the increasingly hostile environment, even without the help of the near-magical powers of Dust?
How to play the scenario:
- Download the save AuriganSummer.ctr
- Place the save in “/Documents/Humankind/Save Files”
- Load the save labeled “AuriganSummer” in game
- (optional) If you want to submit a score to the leaderboard, check this post
- Victory Condition: Most Fame at game end
- End Condition: Space Race, Endgame Technologies
- Game Conditions: Nation difficulty, Fast game speed, no DLC or mods
- Leaderboard Submission Deadline: August 28th
- Leaderboard Ranking: Fastest Victory, tiebreaker by Fame
We hope you’ll have fun building a glorious city full of wonderful structures!