This Saturday, January 27th, 2018 is to see the second recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 299’s topics list is set as follows:
– Civilization: Rise and Fall New Features Explained
– CivR&F “First Look”: Scotland; Plus, Are the Zulus Next?
– CivR&F New Units: Drone, Pike & Shot, Supply Convoy
The Supply Convoy is a new Modern Era support unit that upgrades from the Medic, gaining +2 movement and granting adjacent units +1 movement as well.
– CivR&F New Wonders: Kilwa Kisiwani, Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty, St. Basil’s Catherdal, Casa de Contratación, Amundsen-Scott Research Station
– CivR&F Hands-On Previews Round-Up
– Episode 298 Feedback
– Mac Civilization VI Port Now Reflects ‘Fall 2017’ Update
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.