This Saturday, February 24th, 2018 is to see the fourth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 301’s topics list is set as follows:
– Civilization VI: Rise and Fall New Units: 4 Global
– CivVI:R&F New Improvements: 2 Global
– CivVI:R&F New Wonders, 8 World and 7 Natural
– CivVI:R&F “First Look”: Mapuche
– CivVI:R&F “First Look”: Zulu
– Old Abilities with New Synergies (CivVI:R&F)
– Are Free Cities Too Aggressive?
– Nerf AI Conquering City States?
– Points Towards Ages in Civilization VI: Rise and Fall
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.