This Saturday, May 05th, 2018 is to see the ninth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 307’s topics list is set as follows:
– Are Coastal Cities Actually Less Defensible? (Civilization VI: Rise & Fall)
– Reveal Military Emergency Target Cities
– Perpetual Loyalty Loop
– Proposal for New Victory Conditions
– CivVI “18 Months Later”
– Downloadable Content (DLC) Model “Hurting” 2K/Firaxis
– Spring 2018 Update… Update?
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.