This Saturday, June 30th, 2018 is to see the thirteenth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 311’s topics list is set as follows:
– What is “Criminally Underrated” in Civilization VI?
– Artificial Intelligence (AI): Move to Make “Twice as Good” at Capturing Cities
– How Would Your Gameplay Change Without Chopping?
– CivVI Gameplay Guide with Multiplayer “Focus”
– “After Rise & Fall” Suggestions Series
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.