This Saturday, June 30th, 2018 is to see the foureenth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 313’s topics list is set as follows:
– Civilization VI Gameplay Guide with Multiplayer “Focus” (Governors, Governments, Units, Districts, Espionage)
– Artificial Intelligence (AI): Move to Make “Twice as Good” at Capturing Cities
– How Would Your Gameplay Change Without Chopping?
– Civ Survey Emailed
– “After Rise & Fall” Suggestions Series (Parts 4 and 5)
– Civ Steam 2018-to-Date Chart Toppings
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.