This Saturday, June 30th, 2018 is to see the [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/thepolycast/live]foureenth recording[/url] of [i]Civilization[/i] strategy podcast [url=http://thepolycast.net/polycast]PolyCast[/url]’s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America ([url=http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PolyCast+313+Recording&iso=20180630T12&p1=188&ah=2]timezone converter[/url]), Episode 313’s topics list is set as follows:
– [i]Civilization VI[/i] Gameplay Guide with Multiplayer “Focus” (Governors, Governments, Units, Districts, Espionage)
– Artificial Intelligence (AI): Move to Make “Twice as Good” at Capturing Cities
– How Would Your Gameplay Change Without Chopping?
– [i]Civ[/i] Survey Emailed
– “After Rise & Fall” Suggestions Series (Parts 4 and 5)
– [i]Civ[/i] Steam 2018-to-Date Chart Toppings
[url=http://thepolycast.net/polycast]PolyCast[/url] is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the [i]Civ[/i] community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to [url=https://twitter.com/thepolycast]follow the show[/url] on Twitter and [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/thepolycast]subscribe to[/url] its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show [url=http://thepolycast.net/modcast][u]ModCast[/u][/url] focuses on [i]Civ[/i] modding, [url=http://thepolycast.net/turncast][u]TurnCast[/u][/url] on [i]Civ[/i] multiplay.