This Saturday, September 8th, 2018 is to see the sixteenth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 318’s topics list is set as follows:
– Civilization VI Coming to Nintendo Switch Announced, Then Removed
– Shift-Enter to “Bank” Production, Science and Culture
– Profiling CivVI District Projects
– On Future Technology Effects
– Is Archer Rush Still Viable?
– More Games Like CivVI “Need”ed on iPad
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.