New features desired. The three hundred-and-thirty-fourth episode of PolyCast, “Featured Deferred“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam” and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade with guest co-host Zosh127 and takes on the following topics:
– 01m18s | A quick follow-up on the 2K EULA Controversy
– 06m21s | The Strength of City Walls is questioned.
– 16m57s | A Study of Neglected Features in Civilization VI
– 28m43s | Features from Civilization IV That are Missing from Civilization VI
– 44m26s | An Examination of Science Victory in Gathering Storm
– 49m09s | How Many Settlers Do You Build before the Ancestral Hall?
– 52m02s | Unit Upgrade Paths and Desired Changes for their Futures
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.