Making a Case. The three hundred-and-thirty-seventh episode of PolyCast, “Are Disasters Awful?“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam”, and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade with guest co-host Tyroq and discusses the following:
– 01m33s | 2K Comments of Sales of the Switch Version of Civilization VI.
– 05m14s | Does Civilization VI Lack Tension?
– 22m05s | The Nature of Aid Requests
– 32m01s | Examining the Missing National Wonders in Civilization VI
– 35m44s | Gauging the Danger of Natural Disasters in Gathering Storm.
– 49m12s | Start Biases for Gathering Storm Civilizations
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.
The next live recording is scheduled for June 1, 2019.