New Plans!. The three hundred-and-thirty-ninth episode of PolyCast, “Are Disasters Awful?“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam”, and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade and discusses the following:
– 01m33s | A Few Comments on the Current Financial Health of Fixaxis Owner Take Two Interactive
– 11m48s | A Retrospective on a Five Year Long Civilization V Game
– 21m39s | How Often do we Return to our Saves in Civilization VI
– 34m21s | A Systematic Look at the Various Merits of the Patheon Beliefs in Civilization VI
– 51m23s | Rushing a District in Civilization VI for the State Workforce Inspiration
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.
The next live recording is scheduled for June 15, 2019.