The three hundred-and-forty-seventh episode of PolyCast, “Civilization VI – Fortnite Edition“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam”, and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade and discusses the following:
– 00h01m53s | Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Announced for Playstation 4 and Xbox One
– 00h08m49s | Sid Meier Interviewed by Ars Technica about the Development of Civilization.
– 00h13m38s | Investigating Claims of AI Competence since the Latest Patch
– 00h20m24s | Which African Civilization does the CivFanatics Readership Want Added to the Franchise Next?
– 00h31m09s | Unique Infrastructure Elimination Thread
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding.
The next live recording is scheduled for November 2, 2019.