The three hundred-and-fifty-first episode of PolyCast, “Console School“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam”, and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade and discusses the following:
– This episode is dedicated to the new consolve players of Civilization VI. The discussion should be used as a primer for the basic understanding of the game.
– 00h01m52s | Basic Tips and How to Win
– 00h17m06s | Unit Movement Rules
– 00h21m50s | How Barbarians Work
– 00h30m23s | City Placement Tips
– 00h50m37s | Wars
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding.
Further information about the future of PolyCast can be found in the Civilization VI General Discussions Thread for this Episode.