This Saturday, November 11th, 2017 is to see the twenty-second recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s eleventh season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 294’s topics list is set as follows:
– As and Against XXV: Indonesia (Civilization VI)
– As and Against XXVI: Khmer
– How War Weariness Works
– When Would You Harvest or Chop?
– Civilization VI to Go “Directions… Never Seen Before”: Lead Designer
– CivVI Developer Parent Eyes “Recurrent Consumer Spending”
– Civilization VI Autumn 2017 Patch Redux
– Why Can’t People in MP Play Anything But Dom[ination]?
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.