This Saturday, March 10th, 2018 is to see the sixth recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 303’s topics list is set as follows:
– Civilization VI: Rise and Fall Now Available on Mac, Linux: “Rolls Out Early”(?)
– CivVI Fans Discover “Game Changing Typo”, “Messing” Artifical Intelligence “Priorities”
– Voicemail, Email from Brandon “bcaiko” Keith Hallmark
– “At The Helm”: Panel with CivVI: R&F Lead Developers
– Civilization: A New Dawn Board Game Review
– How Civilization “Reinforces a Dangerous Myth”
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.