This Saturday, April 7th, 2018 is to see the seventh recording of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast‘s twelfth season. Beginning at 12PM ET North America (timezone converter), Episode 305’s topics list is set as follows:
– Should Coast Tiles Yield an Extra Production for Balance?
– Forts Should Give Loyalty
– Barbarians Are People Too
– 5 Business Lessons from Civilization
– Civilization VI: Rise and Fall Gameplay Experiences to Date
– CivVI “Independence Day”
– April Fool’s 2018: Aspyr Media Announced CivVI for Smart Watches
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter and subscribe to its YouTube channel. Episode topics list is subject to change. Sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.