The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated – 14 games were accepted since the previous update.
Congratulations to nocho for the highest score of the update with a Small, Marathon, Prince, Space Colony game for 548,804 points.
Walter_Wolf and Noble Zarkon were the most active players during this update, submitting 3 games.
Only one player was brave enough to take on Deity this update:
- Noble Zarkon – 1803 AD, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Espionage game for 53,447 points.
- Noble Zarkon – 2950 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Conquest game for 52,753 points.
New Number One Entries:
A number of players gained number one positions:
- Noble Zarkon with a 1803 AD, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Espionage game for 53,447 points.
- Fractal Spiral with a 1755 AD, Large, Quick, Prince, Space Colony game for 66,809 points.
- nocho with a 1120 AD, Small, Marathon, Prince, Space Colony game for 548,804 points.
- iggymnrr with a 140 BC, Large, Marathon, Settler, Space Colony game for 437,426 points.
You can discuss this update here, and find all entries to the Civ4 “Hall Of Fame” here.