This past Friday, Oct 27th at 9 PM EST was the 7th CivPlayers League Podcast. Here’s what we talked about in the past week!
Co-Hosts Sarnith and KingLewie, and guest Co-Host RippedPanda bring you this weeks topics.
Here’s what we’re talking about this week!
• Have you spawned right next to a city state’s settler and 2 warriors? Yeah me, too! Let’s find out why.
• Wow! Goodie Huts seem to be giving a lot more good stuff than before – What’s up with that? What do you think?
• Let’s talk myths of Civ 6 – and lets debunk ’em.
• Are you new to multiplayer? I remember my first time, it was rough – Lets talk basics and how it’s different from singleplayer!
• Clan SunZ is hosting another training event for Civ 6! This time their will be 2 games going, one for beginners and another for veterans and other intermediate players looking to improve at advanced tactics and topics!
• Be sure to be active in chat! We do watch and are happy to answer your questions!
• Do you have ideas you’d like to see brought up on the podcast? Make sure to post your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section!
CivPlayers Podcasts are recorded live on Sarnith’s Youtube Live every Friday at 9pm EST Sarnith’s Youtube Live
Watch this episode here Civplayers Podcast #7
You can watch all Podcasts as well as other CivPlayers events at our YouTube page CivPlayers Youtube Channel